AddThis

Share |

July 29, 2010

"Your Camera Takes Really Nice Pictures."

Okay... so this is a really big pet peeve for me. People look at my photographs and will say something like "My mom has a nice camera, I think I'll use it and copy your pictures." Or they will just ask "What kinds of camera do you use, it takes really nice pictures." So agitating. I've had compliments on my point and shoot pictures... It goes to prove that the most important thing about a camera is the 12 inches behind it... This article was wonderfully written with visual to prove the point. I especially love how she stresses that once a picture is taken, a photographers work isn't done, there are often hours of digital post processing done to every photo to make it the image that you see.... Check it out :)

http://www.erinfarrellphotography.com/theblog/?p=817

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...